Can You Spot a Narcissist?
1. A grandiose sense of self-importance where the individual exaggerates achievements and talents and expects to be recognized as superior without relevant accomplishments.
3. A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions.
4. A need for excessive admiration.
5. A sense of entitlement and unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
6. Interpersonally exploitative and takes advantage of others to meet his or her own end.
7. A lack of empathy and unwillingness to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her.
9. A demonstration of arrogant behaviors or attitudes.
(Source: DSM5) The above is provided for informational purposes only and cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a healthcare professional.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: At your final breaking point?