Who's Dating Online?
You may think that men are commitment-phobic, but based on the research, that simply isn't true.
A recent survey of single men dating online found that:
- 98 percent of men are looking for a long-term relationship
- 94 percent of men say they're ready to balance both a serious relationship and a career
- 87 percent think it's sexy to date a woman who earns more than they do
- 79 percent of men have contributed to a charity in the past year; one in three currently volunteers in his community
- 75 percent of men say their ideal woman would be their best friend; kindness was rated the most important attribute in a potential partner
- 58 percent of men have been cheated on
- 57 percent of men say they believe in love at first sight
- 56 percent say a girl who sleeps with them on the first date is great, but not the marrying kind
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.